Unlock ZTE Dongle
ZTE modems and dongles are hugely popular and used by many mobile broadband operators around the world. Most ZTE devices are rebranded by mobile network operators and ‘locked’, which prevents the modem or dongle from working with other mobile networks.
How to unlock ZTE dongle
To Unlock ZTE dongles and modems we use one of two methods, depending on the model.
- The majority of ZTE dongle unlocks are performed using a small software program that’s downloaded and installed on to the same computer as the dongle. When the program is run it will detect the modem and automatically unlock the device.
- The other method we use is an unlock code, which is generated from the ZTE device IMEI number. The code is then applied to the dongle which removes the network lock and allows the device to work with SIM cards from other mobile networks.
Why unlock a ZTE modem
- An unlocked device has a much higher resale value as it will work with SIM cards from other networks.
- Expensive international roaming rates can be avoided by using a local SIM card in your ZTE dongle.
- When changing mobile network providers there’s no need to buy expensive new hardware as an unlock ZTE dongle will work with your new providers SIM card.
ZTE dongle unlock instructions
1) Select the model from the list below
Note: model details can usually be found in either the SIM card compartment or printed on the back of the outer casing.
2) Click the 'Add to Shopping Cart' button
3) Complete the checkout process
4) After your order has been processed we will send an email with easy to follow instructions on how to unlock ZTE dongle.
If your device is not listed below, please contact us as we may still be able to help.